Do you aspire to secure a filling station job in USA with Visa Sponsorship? The role of a gas station worker in the USA can yield an annual income of approximately $25,243. Even more intriguing is that you can earn an hourly wage of up to $12.14.
Securing employment at a filling station in the USA is relatively straightforward, provided you meet the requirements. Failing to meet these requirements will hinder your job prospects.
Working in the United States is considered one of the best opportunities globally. Moreover, you must avoid incurring travel expenses, as the company offering employment will sponsor your VISA.
So, why hesitate? This opportunity is to be noticed for those aspiring to work in the USA with Visa Sponsorship. Read on if you’d like to learn more about filling station jobs.
Who Is a Filling Station Attendant?
A filling station attendant assists customers who visit to refuel their vehicles. Their duties include attending to customers and ensuring a smooth refueling process.
The work at a filling station typically doesn’t involve long hours. You can choose the shift that suits you best, with most employees working six hours daily.\
Highest Paying Cities In USA For Filling Station Attendant Job
- San Francisco, California: Filling station attendants in San Francisco can earn higher wages due to the city’s high cost of living. The average pay here is approximately $14.25 per hour.
- Seattle, Washington: Seattle offers competitive salaries for gas station attendants, with an average hourly rate of around $13.75.
- Boston, Massachusetts: Gas station attendants in Boston can expect to earn an average hourly wage of about $13.50.
- New York City, New York: The high living costs in New York City contribute to higher pay for filling station attendants, averaging around $13.25 per hour.
- Washington, D.C.: The nation’s capital offers attractive wages for gas station attendants, with an average hourly rate of approximately $13.
- Anchorage, Alaska: The unique economic conditions in Alaska result in competitive pay, and filling station attendants in Anchorage can earn around $12.75 per hour.
- Honolulu, Hawaii: Honolulu’s high cost of living leads to higher wages for gas station attendants, averaging approximately $12.50 per hour.
- Los Angeles, California: Gas station attendants in Los Angeles can expect an average hourly wage of about $12.25.
- San Jose, California: San Jose offers competitive pay, with an average hourly rate of around $12.
- Hartford, Connecticut: Gas station attendants in Hartford earn attractive wages, averaging approximately $11.75 per hour.
How to Secure a Filling Station Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Interested applicants can explore various platforms to find job opportunities in the USA. These platforms include social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. However, for those looking for a streamlined job search experience, we recommend visiting indeed.com.
Indeed.com is renowned for its comprehensive job listings, including visa-sponsoring positions. The website provides immediate access to freshly posted job openings, ensuring you stay updated on the latest opportunities.
How Much Does A Gas Station Worker Make in the USA?
A gas station worker in the USA can earn up to $25,300 or more annually. It’s a competitive and appealing pay rate.
What Are The Duties Of A Service Station Attendant?
A gas station attendant’s primary responsibility is to assist customers, necessitating excellent communication skills and a strong customer service aptitude.
Filling Station Job in the USA – What Gas Stations Pay The Most?
While working at any gas station is advantageous, some pay higher wages. Pierce Transit is known to produce the most, offering up to $23.97 per hour. Other top-paying gas stations include:
- TCS ($23.74 per hour).
- Arco AM-PM ($16.70 per hour).
- Dot Foods Inc ($16.53 per hour).
- Sam’s Club ($16.25 per hour).
The Requirement to Get a Filling Station Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Securing a filling station job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship involves meeting specific requirements. These prerequisites include:
- Strong communication skills, primarily in English.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Exceptional customer service abilities.
- Social Security Number (SSN).
- Valid ID card.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in numeracy.
Meeting these requirements is essential for immediate employment as a gas station attendant in the USA with Visa sponsorship. If you’re ready to apply for the job, continue reading for guidance on how to do so.